A Rocky Mount man was charged Feb. 22 in connection with charging gas to a former employer.
Clyde Joseph Smith, 53, was charged with felony obtaining property by false pretense.
He was issued a $2,000 secured bond.
Authorities said staff at Boseman Farms at 2770 N. Wesleyan Blvd. called police alleging Smith, a former employee, charged $125 worth of gas to the company’s business account.
According to police reports, Smith was not authorized to make the charge and was apprehended at the company by responding officers.
Rocky Mount police also investigated the following incidents this past week:
- Juvenile male on the 1500 block of Charter Drive.
- 48-year-old man on the 1400 block of South Franklin Street.
- 46-year-old man on the 1300 block of Horne Street.
- 30-year-old woman on the 100 block of Parrish Court.
- 46-year-old man on the 1600 block of Charter Drive.
- 1900 block of South Wesleyan Boulevard; stolen, two truck tires and rims.
- 300 block of Falls Road; stolen, purse.
- 900 block of Stokes Street; stolen, television, 46-inch television, Xbox 360 and Wii.
- 100 block of West Maple Court; stolen, Wii, television, computer and money.
- 1200 block of Evergreen Road; stolen, tennis shoes, assorted clothing.
- 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis on the 2000 block of Leggett Road; stolen, SKS rifle.
- 2009 Chrysler Town and Country on the 1900 block of Stone Rose Drive.
- 2005 Dodge Durango and 2000 Toyota Corolla on the 800 block of Harbour West Drive.
- 2005 Volvo S40 on the 800 block of Country Club Road.
- 2001 Ford Focus on the 1800 block of Sunset Avenue.
- 1998 Saturn on the 1600 block of East Raleigh Boulevard.
- 47-year-old man on the 300 block of North Raleigh Street.
- 100 block of St. Francis Court; damaged, three tires.
- 1100 block of Nashville Road; damaged, two vehicles.
- 2000 block of Vance Street; damaged, vehicle windows.
- 100 block of Tony Circle; damaged, vehicle.
- 300 block of Oakdale Road; damaged, vehicles.