Unattended cooking sparks kitchen fire

From Staff Reports

0 Comments | Leave a Comment

A kitchen fire displaced nine people, including seven under the age of 18, from a house on the 1700 block of Cox Avenue.

Dear Reader,
This content is only available to subscribers of the Rocky Mount Telegram print or electronic edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can click the Electronic Edition subscriber login box to the right. If you have not established your user name and password, click here to set up your information. To become a subscriber, click here. For questions call Customer Service at 252-407-9907.