Suspect in courthouse shooting arrested, brother sought Read More

Overloaded outlet sparks house fire

From Staff Reports

0 Comments | Leave a Comment

No one was injured Monday night when an electrical fire started at a home on the 100 block of Lockewood Court.

Dear Reader,
This content is only available to subscribers of the Rocky Mount Telegram print or electronic edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can click the Electronic Edition subscriber login box to the right. If you have not established your user name and password, click here to set up your information. To become a subscriber, click here. For questions call Customer Service at 252-407-9907.