Police investigate death at local hotel Read More

Rocky Mount firefighters battle a house fire Nov. 27 on the 1200 block of Mashie Lane.

Special to the Telegram / Bob Bartosz

Rocky Mount firefighters battle a house fire Nov. 27 on the 1200 block of Mashie Lane.

Fire traced to electrical issue

By Brie Handgraaf

Staff Writer

0 Comments | Leave a Comment

Rocky Mount Fire Marshal Robbie Pate said an electrical problem caused a fire that displaced a family the day before Thanksgiving.

Dear Reader,
This content is only available to subscribers of the Rocky Mount Telegram print or electronic edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can click the Electronic Edition subscriber login box to the right. If you have not established your user name and password, click here to set up your information. To become a subscriber, click here. For questions call Customer Service at 252-407-9907.