Rocky Mount Fire Marshal Robbie Pate said an electrical problem caused a fire that displaced a family the day before Thanksgiving.
This content is only available to subscribers of the Rocky Mount Telegram print or electronic edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can click the Electronic Edition subscriber login box to the right. If you have not established your user name and password, click here to set up your information. To become a subscriber, click here. For questions call Customer Service at 252-407-9907.