Candle led to duplex fire
A burning candle led to a small fire early Friday morning on the 300 block of Arlington Street.
Fire officials said black smoke was coming from the front door of a duplex when crews arrived, but no flames were found.
According to fire reports, a candle on the mantle ignited the plastic of a television and cable box, filling the house with smoke.
The resident reportedly was using candles because there was no electricity in the house.
The resident was not injured and firefighters removed the smoke from the structure.