The Imperial Centre will be filled to the brim with all things appealing to female Twin Counties residents from 4 to 8 p.m., tonight.
Set to offer food, fashion, shopping and fun, the Rocky Mount Telegram and Carolina Charm’s annual Charm Night Out is a fabulous girls night out event. This year’s presenting sponsors are Abundantly More Boutique, Rocky Mount Family Medical and Nash Health Care.
Over 40 vendors have been curated as participants at the event to offer products, services or important information local women will appreciate.
Tickets are very limited and will be available at the door for $10 until they run out.
Some of the vendors and their cool stuff you’ll find at Charm Night Out include:
- Mike Keffer of Mike Keffer Jeep, Ram, Dodge will have vehicles available for ladies to check out in the parking lot – mom approved by Allyson Keffer.
- Carolina Jewelry, Pawn & Gun will be manning our Diamond Dig this year and they’re ready to help you find a diamond in the rough. There’s a fee to “dig” and proceeds will benefit My Sister’s House.
- Dr. Frank J. Courts Pediatric Dentistry is sponsoring the Carolina Charm Fashion Show with summer and fall looks from local stores.
- Local professional photographer Diana Bradley has given Charm readers advice for great family photographs and she’ll be at Charm Night Out this year. You can visit her for tips, see her gorgeous work and get your family booked for a portrait.
- Ginger’s, a local boutique in downtown Tarboro, will be at Charm Night Out this year and will have fashion jewelry, accessories and pretty clothes for shoppers to peruse and buy.
- Are you into essential oils? Local oil producer Linda Prezioso will have her products on hand and can advise you on how you can use essential oils.
- Past Charm Night Out participant Bailey’s Fine Jewelry will be back this year. If you have the “winning” key to open the Bailey car, you’ll be the lucky winner of a generous Bailey Box.
- I love talking to the people from Tru Radiance MediSpa. They always have a lot of information about beauty regimens and products and are always very professional and friendly.
These are just a small sampling of the vendors that will be at the Imperial Centre next Tuesday. We guarantee you’ll learn something you didn’t know before or find something from a local business you just can’t live without.
We are asking past Carolina Charm Cover Ladies to visit us at Charm Night Out this year. These women and their stories form an awesome band of sisters – smart, strong and community-minded. We will salute them prior to the fashion show.
The fashion show, featuring looks from local boutiques, will start at 6:30 p.m. and feature a panel of fashionistas to talk you through upcoming trends and how to turn some of your summer looks into fall looks.
There’s also a Man Lounge sponsored by Davis Furniture with food from Milton and Miles and catering for the event is provided by Prime Smokehouse.
For more information about Charm Night Out, call 407-9966.